Arden Maidstone are proud to support Motability, a Registered National Charity that has been assisting disabled people with their mobility needs since 1977.
How the Motability Scheme Works
There are four main ways in which Motability can turn your motability allowance into the travel solution for your needs:
- A new car on a three-year contract hire lease;
- A new or used car on hire purchase, over a term of two to five years;
- A new or used powered wheelchair, or scooter on hire purchase over a term of one to three years;
- A new or used powered wheelchair, or scooter on contract hire lease for up to three years.
Motoring Means Independance
Most Motability customers choose contract hire as they find it's the best option to obtain and pay for a brand new car. They like the convenience of a single, regular payment that includes comprehensive insurance, maintenance and breakdown cover.
Motoring means the freedom to come and go, to shop, to work, to get kids to school. It means staying in touch, making a difference - and getting more out of life.
Using your allowence to pay for a new car is an important choice for the life you want to lead.
Motability and Arden Maidstone are your perfect motoring partners. For thousands of people with disabilities and their families, it's the key to trouble-free motoring.
Motability take care of the practicalities, including:
- A single, regulare payment which includes insurance, maintenance and roadside recovery;
- A unique Customer Services helpline.
How can Arden Maidstone help?
At Arden Maidstone we would be delighted to help with your Motability Car Scheme.
We have a dedicated Motability Specialists, Martin Pallister for Sales and Michael Norris and Gary Page for servicing, who will help you every step of the way.
For more information, or to see if you are eligible for the scheme, please contact us on 01622 528740.
Motability at Arden BMW
12 Wood Close